Responsible for organizing both SHINE and congregational activities to foster congregational unity and fellowship.
This team includes the following and all other activities aligned with the purpose of the team: Advent and Lent meals, Easter breakfast, funeral meals if requested, special event meals, Fellowship coffee and Sunday morning Bible study coffee.
- Establish and coordinate the serving circles for the congregational meals and other meals as requested
- Respond to requests for SHINE assistance with special congregational events and functions including Advent by Candlelight, Live Nativity, Pastors’ Conferences, Church Picnic, and other requests as appropriate for this team
- Stock the kitchen with supplies for meals (paper products, coffee, creamer, cleaning supplies and consumable items as needed)
- Maintain the kitchen, ordering and stocking non-consumable items as needed (food preparation and serving items)
- Plan and organize other activities such as a women’s get together (a social evening of Bunko or other games, Yoga, Zumba, etc.)