St. Matthew’s is a Nationally Accredited Lutheran School
- St. Matthew’s School is fully accredited by WELSSA and NCPSA!
- In 2019-2020, the school completed an extensive self-study evaluating its program of Christian education according to 241 standards in fifteen vital areas including Mission & Vision, Curriculum, Instruction, Community Relations, Facility, School Climate, Student Services, Professional Personnel, and Facilities.
- In February of 2020, a Site Visit Team visited St. Matthew’s to validate the evidence that has been gathered during the self-study.
- The team recommended that our school be granted exemplary accreditation status, which means that we were able to meet over 95% of the self-study standards. In fact, we were able to meet 99% of the 241 standards!
- Our school received 32 noteworthy commendations in its initial accreditation report!
For more information about our accredited Lutheran school in Oconomowoc, give us a call at 262-912-6364!