At First Steps, our Nursery room is designed for children from 6 weeks to 9 months. Personalized feeding times and schedules help each child develop at their own pace.
Our nursery room includes age appropriate toys, books, large motor and sensory activities, sign language, songs, and tummy time with individual goals in mind. We include daily Bible stories and songs that share the love of Jesus with them throughout their day. The combination of these activities provide a Christian atmosphere that supports cognition and social development.
Each of our classrooms encourages parents to be an active part of their child’s care and learning. We welcome parents to observe and interact with their child in the classroom.
- Family photo
- Infant formula prepared in bottles or breast milk in bottles or frozen in insert bags
- Food for breakfast (optional)
- Baby wipes
- Blanket sleepers (both summer and winter)
- Lotions (diaper cream, sunscreen, etc. signed authorization is required)
- Two full changes of clothing including socks, pants, and shirts that are appropriate for the season
- Clothing suitable for outside play for each season.