How does scheduling at First Steps work? Schedules are due Monday by noon for the upcoming week of service. Any schedules given after that time are on a first come first serve basis.
When is tuition due?
- Tuition for children that use weekly full day care or extended care (contract billing) will post on the Friday before the week of service and is due by the Friday following the week of service.
- Tuition for hourly charges for before or after school care for children 5K – 8th grade (hourly billing) will post on the Monday after service given and payments are due by the Friday of that week.
How do I pay my tuition? The options for payment are listed below.
1. EFT/Direct deposit from your checking account or credit card (*form required & preferred method of payment)
2. On-line at MyProCare.com with credit card.
3. In office by debit card, credit card, or check. (No Cash Payments)
• Contract Billing is for families with children (4K or younger) that have set weekly schedules.
• Hourly Billing is for families with children (5K – 8th grade) that attend Before and/or After School care.
What do I need to know about dropping off and picking up my child at First Steps? First Steps has a locked door entry. Families choose a 4 digit code to enter the building. This code will also be used to sign your child into our ProCare system. You will sign your child in at drop-off and out at pick-up.
Will First Steps offer care on days off of school? Yes, we will offer care during days off of school except for selected days below.
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day and the 4th of July.
Is lunch provided for my child? Yes, children who attend First Steps during the lunch hour will have lunch included with their tuition fee. AM and PM snacks are also included for all children who attend during those scheduled times.
Will my child take a nap at First Steps? Yes, children under five who attend First Steps during the times of 12:30 – 3:00 pm will need to provide a sleeping bag for our daily rest time.
What do I need to provide for my child while they are at First Steps? Sleeping bag (if attending during rest time), spare set of clothes, weather appropriate outside clothes, and water bottle.