Our Commitment to Affordability and Access
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
These words of Matthew 28:18-20, spoken by Jesus, are ones that St. Matthew’s takes seriously and therefore makes available various grants, scholarships, and discounts for families depending on need and circumstances. It is our prayer that by all possible means we bring every person within our area of influence closer to Christ. For more information, please speak the school’s Principal, Eric Ziel.
Grants, Scholarships, and Discounts
- Martin Luther Grant – Up to $4,000 for families who are members in good standing of WELS and ELS congregations, including St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church.
- Cardinal Scholarship – Up to $2,400 for active members of St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church who wish to receive this scholarship.
- Upper Grade iPad Purchase – Up to $150 per student for families with a student in grades 5-8 who are purchasing an iPad for school for the first time.
- Multiple Child Discount – A discount is given to families with multiple students attending St.Matthew’s. Second student: $350; Third plus student(s): $700. Note: Multiple Child Discounts do not apply to 3K and 4K students.
- Terry Weiss Memorial Fee Assistance Grant – A tuition assistance grant based on financial need, including up to a 100% tuition grant. An application form must be completed to apply for this grant.