St. Matthew’s offers a variety of ways for students to compete in sports. Beginning in 4th grade, boys and girls may be part of the Cardinal Cross Country Team, which competes in several races in September and October each year. Race distances vary from 1 mile to 2 miles, depending on age.
Starting in 5th grade, students have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of interscholastic sports. Offerings for girls include cross country, volleyball, basketball, softball, track, and dance. Boys can compete in cross country, basketball, softball, and track.
St. Matthew’s is part of the Badgerland Lutheran Athletic League (BLAC), which is comprised of other Lutheran schools in our area.
Additional St. Matthew’s Sports Information
- 2020/21 Winter Sports Practice Schedule
- 2020/21 Winter Sports Calendar (being finalized)
- Concussion Signature Form
- St. Matthew’s Sports Waiver Form
- Badgerland Lutheran Athletic League